NF 400 is a ventilated model that ensures minimum temperature increase in samples by means of the continuous air flow system through the air channels in the lid.
Refrigerated model, NF 400R, offers a wide range of temperature control between -9 °C and +40 °C for heat sensitive samples. The powerful cooling system can maintain temperature at +4 °C even at maximum speed for biologically active samples.
Swing-out Rotor Performance:
4 x 100 ml, 4,100 rpm, 2,819 xg
2 x 1 microplate, 4,100 rpm, 2,011 xg
Maximum Angle Rotor Performance:
16 x 15 ml, 4,100 rpm, 2,142 xg
• Programmable microprocessor control system
• Digital display of time, speed / RCF
• Digital display of temperature for NF 400R
• Possibility of programming relative centrifugal force (RCF)
• Electronic imbalance detection system
• Stainless steel chamber
• 1-99 minutes timer with Hold position
• Programmable 5 accelaration / 5 braking rates
• Lid lock – no opening while running / no start while open
• Powerful, quiet, and maintenance-free induction motor
• Minimum chamber temperature increase by efficient ventilation in NF 400
• Temperature control between -9 °C / +40 °C for NF 400R
• Motor over-heating protection
• Wide range of accessories to accommodate most manufactures' tubes and microtitre plate.
• Totally CFC free refrigerant fluid and insulation material for NF 400R